Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

Do you like to work out? Do you hate loosing your stuff at the gym? The all in one water bottle is your solution. The water bottle carries not only your H2O, but also has a removable/screwable bottom that is specially designed to hold your smart phone, ID, keys, and credit/debit cards. Its name is Ένας, the greek word for one, because this water bottle is all in one, and the only one for you. No more forgetting any one of your valuables at the gym anymore. With the removable bottom, you can safely detach your valuables, place the bottom in a locker, and enjoy your workout with a peaceful mind, knowing that your valuables can not get lost. On top of that, your water is still with you during your journey at the gym. This water bottle is also great as a weight, too, since it has so many compartments to it. According to the model I scaled, the bottle weighs 7.5 pounds, including 12 ounces of water in it. So, the next time you buy a water bottle, ask yourself, is it made for you?


2 comments:

  1. Do not know why my video is not working.. I uploaded it to Google and Youtube, but on Youtube it was not "reading it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katherine! I really liked your idea because I know the struggle of going to the gym and having to carry so many different things at once. I wish your video was working because I would like to see it, but overall great idea! Check out mine http://courtneyncostello.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete