Three tips I would tell people about interviewing:
1. Have your questions prepared for the person. You want to do this quickly and efficiently.
2. Know your product very well and how to sell it.
3. Have the people take your questions seriously. I could not use some videos of people I interviewed because they did not take my assignment seriously.
What I think about this assignment that was different from my other one, was that environment settings affect the behavior and answers people will give. Especially if they are pulled away or doing the interview in front of friends. Since these people were friends of my brothers, they were more open then the previous people I interviewed at my yoga class.
Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I think the style and the colors are uplifting and really help while I read everything. My only suggestion would be to elaborate a little on your opinion and answers. Other than that, I commend you on your hard work! Yay!
Check out my blog~
http://nickreg.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html
I really enjoyed your post. I think that the idea for a water bottle with storage is a great one. People lose their things at the gym all the time. I think it is hard for people to take assignments seriously because we are all students around here.
ReplyDeleteI didn’t do this blog post, but you can look at my blog here: http://ent3003blog.blogspot.com/
Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI think it was a great idea to interview your brother's friends. It is definitely is interesting that they opened up more than random people. I think having this slight connection could be great for obtaining ideas! I plan to try it next time. http://meganerobb.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html