Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

1. Hello again, I am Katherine. My talents consist of anything musical. I have played the violin since I was in the 2nd grade. Just something that calms my mind and makes me feel in control of my fingers. I have quite a lot of skills. I am proficient in English and Spanish. I also am CPR certified and SCUBA certified. I also have worked as a counselor and at a restaurant. My aspirations is to be happy and travel around the world. With this water bottle, I know I could carry everything I need in one hand. 
2. To my customers: I am offering a 2 in 1. A wallet and water bottle essential in the palm of your (strong) hand. For customers who go to the gym and lose their personal belongings, my water bottle is the solution. 
3. If we are getting into specifics, I am targeting muscle heads who carry their protein shakes with them in their hands. I would consider a person as dedicated to their fitness somewhere around the age of 26-37. For women, it would be a little younger, from 24-34. I know this because I used to work in a facility where there would be older men and women working out around those ages. 
4. I care about this product because it is a solution to a careless act to one self. If you pay a lot of money for a well made water bottle that is carrying your wallet, keys, and phone... there is a very low percentage of actually misplacing or loosing this water bottle. On top of that, there is a 4 digit code for you to access your belongings. So if your water bottle is misplaced, no one can have access to your belongings without knowing your code. 
5. This water bottle sets mine apart from every other water bottle because it actually has a separate compartment made for person values. No other water bottle on the market has the separate entity. 
All these elements tie into together. But for other ideas and innovations, they don't have to tie into together. As long as you believe in your product and can sell it to people, there should be success down the road for that entrepreneur. 

3 comments:

  1. Great job identifying a problem and coming up with a solution. I could definitely see why people would be interested in this product. My only thing is that many gyms have lockers for people to use. I know as soon as I get to the gym I put my stuff in the lockers and only take my water bottle and phone (for music) with me. I do think this product is marketable though. Good job! Here's the link to mine http://entidea1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be a cool idea, but I am curious as to how the bottle would hold the wallet, keys, and phone. It would be very bulky and I think this may be an issue. Also, people may run into an issue where people are stealing the entire bottle and getting a new phone, car, and cash. I would need to see a prototype in order to ensure its not too huge. But I think this is a problem that needs to be addressed. Please check out my blog at: http://usingmediaforgodsglory.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-nakin-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katherine! I think this is a great idea! It sounds perfect for girls especially since we don't usually have pockets in our work-out clothes. I'm thinking this would be great for going on a run without having to hold your phone, water bottle and phone. I'd be interested to see a prototype or a picture of what it will look like but I think it is definitely possible. One of your main challenges will probably be making it compatible with all phones. You should check out my blog, http://theyact.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html.

    ReplyDelete