1. https://youtu.be/QFNhLO8rR9E
2. What stands out to me that is very important in a pitch is getting the potential's customer attention. Thats why in the beginning of my pitches, I always ask the customer a question that will lead to a yes and target the specific kind of audience I want to intrigue. At the time of comments, my video for some reason was not working so I did not receive any silly comments about my first pitch video. But I did receive positive feedback about my idea!
3. What I changed was: the scenery and made it a lot of shorter, but still contained the same amount of information that I used in my first video.
I would agree with you 100% when it comes to the foundations of the elevator pitch. I do the same thing as you in my speeches. You have to have an eye grabber and ask a question to make them think. I like your business proposal and the way you roll with your speech. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea. having a place to store my cards/id, phone or money would be very convenient. The energy of this pitch was awesome and it did get my attention like you mentioned. I feel like this would be useful in a gym where you need to scan in with a card or ID because you do not really want to carry a wallet. Check out my idea here http://gainerent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-feedback-i-got-was-to-be-little.html
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation and delivery Kat! I came across as sort of nervous wreck in mine and ended up repeating myself a lot lol. You seem very comfortable while delivering your ideas which is very important, particularly when trying to persuade investors to put money into your idea. Good to start with a question too in order to captivate the audience and make it relatable, I will remember that one for next time. Here is a link to my blog http://letmespeakwithmgmt.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHi Katherine, I think your product idea is very creative and innovative, and your hook at the beginning of the pitch was effective at grabbing my attention. My only suggestions are that you slow down your pitch and that you speak more loudly and closer to the camera. This will allow your pitch to be more clear and easy to follow because at times it was a little hard to hear you. Other than that, great job! Here's a link to my blog post so that you can check out my elevator pitch.
ReplyDeletehttp://camcoop8.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html