1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise in this reading for me was how important social media is for marketing companies. It all seems very simple, but this tactic can make it or break it for a company and in this chapter, Kuratko makes that clear by listening what a marketer has to incorporate in his idea.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
In this chapter, nothing was confusing to me because it was all about social media and I am a very tech savy person. I understood everything very well. Mostly because most of my friends are marketing majors and have explained all of their topics discussed in class.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
The first question I would ask the author is when was a time he had to come up with a marketing idea for anything? I want to see what approach he took and what his idea was. The second question would be what is his favorite type of marketing tactic? Just curious!
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I agree with everything the author wrote about in this chapter. He is write about how entrepreneurs should price their idea, service, etc and the information and advice he speaks about is something I would follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment