1. Here is my 3rd Pitch on my product!
https://youtu.be/lRclXVREoo4
2. Feedback from classmates: I received a lot of positive reinforcement from my peers. Especially on how I started my videos with questions and tried to make them entertaining. I think everyone can relate to humor, and I am glad I have that ability and incorporate that in my pitch.
3. I changed the background and this time wore work out clothes! In the other videos I was wearing my regular clothes for school that day. No one ever commented on my outfit, but I decided to go with the scene of my product.
For someone that is always active, this idea is awesome. Your water bottle seems like something very convenient, even for people who don't workout. Seems like something which you can make affordable and available everywhere. Good job. Here is my post http://cristalsicard.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHi Katherine, good job on elevator pitch number 3. I really liked your product and its something I would definitely use and I could see many other people using it as well. I think switching to an outfit that fits with the scene of your product was a good idea. Also using humor is a great way to persuade potential consumers to buy your product. If you want to check out my post, here is the link
ReplyDeletehttps://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2608101896948266853#allposts
Hi Katherine! I love how upbeat you are when delivering your pitch. Since your product goes hand in hand with outside activities, then your outfit matches the deliverance. I wish that I had much excitement about my product like you but I was feeling so under the weather. Also, I can see that your idea has potential in that specific market. Great charisma! Here is my post http://clarissaidos.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHi, Katherine! I really enjoyed your pitch and thought you were great at capturing your audience's attention. I would definitely be interested in your product so all my stuff is altogether without me having to bring a bag to the gym! My only suggestion would be to spend more time talking about the design of the product, where it will be sold, color options, etc. because you have a lot more time to spare! Great job! Check out mine here: http://analeisent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/week-10-elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteKatherine your confidence and enthusiasm shine through in this video. Your water bottle is a great idea and can definitely see myself and others using it in the future. You have an entire minute to talk and I am sure we would all love to hear more about your product, so I would recommend using the time constraints to your advantage. You are clearly a great speaker and I look forward to seeing what you do next. Unfortunately I did not do this assignment but feel free to check out my blog: http://entweekly.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete