Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 11 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
What surprised me the most in this reading was the definition of strategy. I loved the way the author of this article stated it and said that it was a "commitment of behaviors and policies that one chooses and plans to abide. Some people in this day in age, do not know the true definition of what a strategy is. Pisano describes it perfectly.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I understood everything in this article. Well written and lots of pictures and timelines helped!
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
The first question I would the author is what are good steps to creating and building a strategy? The second one would be, what advice who he give to someone who has fallen off track of their strategy and commitments?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
For this article, Pisano stated both views and shared evidence against claims. I do not disagree with any of his points.

No comments:

Post a Comment