Born and raised in Miami, FL, I am the daughter of two hard working parents. My Jewish father, Robert, was born in New York and moved to Miami when he was a teenager. My mother, Luz, was born in Colombia and moved to the states in her early 20's. A year and a half after I was born, my little brother Allan was born and has attended the same educational institution as I have. My family and my friends mean a lot to me.
![]() |
| My family on my graduation from MAST Academy. |
I am currently majoring in Biology with a minor in Innovation. I am in the Innovation Academy Program now at UF and I am so happy to be a part of it. I have been playing the violin since I was 8 years old and music is my number one passion. I do not play as much as I used to, but I try to fit in as much as I can. In high school, I also played water polo and volleyball. I would not consider myself a fitness freak, but I do like to maintain my body at a healthy weight.
If you were to meet me and peep at my schedule, you would say I was your average pre-med student. I have always been involved on and off campus. I serve as an Ambassador for the Innovation Academy and am one of the Assistant Directors for the Innovation Academy Cabinet in Student Government. I am also a volunteer at Shands in the Dermatology Department for this semester and plan to stay in the department because I plan to go to medical school to be a Dermatologist.
One last club I am involved with is Gators for Doctors Without Borders. I have not traveled outside of the country, but I will this Spring Break to Guatemala with my wonderful club on a medical trip. I have road trip throughout Florida and visited a beautiful spring called Three Sisters Spring. Here I am on a paddle board!
![]() |
| Three Sisters Spring in Crystal River, FL |


No comments:
Post a Comment