1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise in this chapter for me was the research about entrepreneurial and strategic actions often intended to find a new market place for a firm to create wealth. There is a lot of studies and proven facts about how important the quality of planning must be in order for events to run smoothly.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
In this chapter, there was nothing confusing to me. I absolutely love the way the author organized the chapter and I love organizing!
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
First question would be, when has he ever seen strategic planning fail?" And the second question would be, "What strategic positioning does he use?" because he explains how important it is to have one and I would like to know what his is.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not think the author was wrong about anything in the chapter. Especially sine he gave a lot of facts and information I did not know about strategic planning before.
No comments:
Post a Comment